All online transactions are processed securely, guaranteeing our customers maximum security of their data.
Il Gufo currently accepts the following payment methods:
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
You can choose to pay with credit card o debit card. Accepted credit cards are:VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, Union Pay. We also accept payments placed with POSTEPAY and all rechargeable cards operating within the VISA ELECTRON circuit
Have you heard of PSD2 yet?
Security is extremely important to us, so we want to confirm that your information will always be encrypted and safe. We kindly remind you that credit and debit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by us and by your bank institute. When you place an order using a credit card payment, your bank may ask you to confirm your identity using 3D Secure authentication. 3D Secure authentication reduces the number of fraudulent online activities including identity theft and unauthorised use of cards. It protects cardholder data and reduces fraud attempts.There are many ways to authenticate online payments and you may be asked to confirm your identity by SMS, email or TouchID. We recommend that you contact your bank to ensure that they have your correct contact details in case you are asked to use SMS or email for 3D Secure authentication
Paypal is a completely secure online payment method that allows you to pay for your order by accessing your account directly. Your account data and credit card data linked to your account are managed directly by Paypal, which will send you a notification by email after the payment has been made
Payments with Bank transfer (only for European countires)
In case of purchase by bank transfer, the bank details for payment will be displayed. The goods will be dispatched once the payment has been received by the bank.
It is a payment service that allows you to divide the cost of your purchase on our site into 3 equal payments. Find here all the information about the deferred payment option and how to use it online.
Only for Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finladia, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States)
Payment with Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay is a service that allows you to use the payment methods already associated with your Amazon account to pay for your products online.
Why was my payment refused?
The payment may fail due to the following reasons:
Credit card payments:
- The data do not match. Please check your credit or debit card details and verify that the billing address matches the one associated with your card.
- The card is not authorised for international payments. Please note that our Bank's head office is in Amsterdam, so you will need to make the transaction with an authorised circuit.
- Your card has reached its limit for Internet payments. Check that the limit imposed on your credit or debit card does not prevent you from charging the payment due.
- The transaction page has expired.
- Check your PayPal account and make sure that the payment cards linked to it are up to date and that the account balance is sufficient.
- Make sure your PayPal account is verified via the PayPal app.
- Do not leave the page before completing the check-out process.
- Check that the transaction page has not expired.
In these cases please contact PayPal for more detailed questions regarding your PayPal account.